How Does Joshua Tree Compare To Other Lawn Care Companies In Bethlehem Easton And Allentown Pa
Of course, you came to this article to find out what makes Joshua Tree different.
The best way that we can say it simply is that we follow the Joshua Tree Way, which is all about our commitment to offering the best, including personalized service. We are committed to building relationships with our clients so that we can offer the best possible experience and service.
The Best Lawn Care Service In Flower Mound Is
We want you to make the best lawn care service choice for your property, even if its not Grassperson. In our opinion, these five local landscape companies have strengths that have put them on the map as worthwhile service providers. What Grassperson offers that some of these other companies do not is three distinct lawn care program offerings that are tailored to your propertys needs. We provide:
- Landscape maintenance, so you dont have to worry about hiring another company to trim shrubs or clean-up leaves
- Mowing services to keep your lawn tidy on a regular basis
- The ability to plant flowers and add other landscape enhancements
- Irrigation system maintenance to make sure your lawn and landscape is healthy
- Holiday lighting to be the most festive property on the block
And, we are heavily invested in training and developing our people, and providing them with great benefits. We know that when we give to our people, they give to our customers.
On top of all that, youll find that our company is just what we think is a perfect size, not too big or too little. We stick to a local community and are dedicated to becoming the absolute best.
We invite you to compare Grassperson and our companys approach to lawn care to these well-known Flower Mound and Lewisville, TX competitors. Find out how you can get the best lawn on the block by getting a free quote today.
Ology: Our System For Ranking The Best Lawn Care Companies
The Guides Home Team aims to provide factual, well-researched reviews by researching consumers primary concerns and ranking lawn care companies on objective, relevant factors.
Following hundreds of hours of research, we scored lawn care companies on a 100-point scale using the following factors. We then divided the points earned for each providers final score on a 5-point scale. Note that subscription lawn service companies received a reduced point value in some categories since they provide products to homeowners but do not offer full-service care.
As part of our research, we interviewed an industry expert and completed a thorough secret-shopping process for each company to compare plans, pricing, payment options and treatment types. We spoke to customer service representatives over the phone with questions and quote requests. We repeated this process online for applicable providers to get a sense of the digital experience.
Read Also: How To Properly Fertilize Your Lawn
How To Find The Right Lawn Care Service Company For You
- Word of mouth: Talk to your neighbors and see what their experience was like with a lawn care company. You can learn from their mistakes or find a terrific company.
- Check reviews: Reviews sometimes need to be taken with a grain of salt, but customer service can often stand out through reviews to make a difference between companies.
- Check company websites: Some websites clearly outline their plans and pricing while others hide pricing by making you sign up for a free quote.
- Make sure their licensed and insured
- Check for accreditations and awards
Lawn Love: Best Customizable Service
- State Availability: All States
- Year Founded: 2014
Our experts rated Lawn Love a 3.8 out of 5 stars as the best customizable service because Lawn Love allows homeowners to add multiple add-ons to their lawn care package, and provides products that are tailed-made for a propertys needs. Lawn Love is not our top recommendation because sometimes being a third-party provider of lawn care services can be fraught with danger. For example, customers occasionally report receiving shady characters showing up at their doorstep. And while we understand Lawn Love cannot control everything, we hope their vetting process gets better over time.
Still, the company guarantees all services. It also provides bonding and insurance for all its providers, something it may not otherwise take care of.
Lawn Love is different from typical lawn care companies because it matches your lawn care needs with a local professional. You get the high-tech advantages of working with a nationwide database while supporting local businesses. In addition, their customized mobile app makes it easy to order services wherever you are.
Lawn Loves Plans, Services, & Pricing
Lawn Love does not have set pricing. Instead, it customizes a lawn care plan for you based on your needs and the available providers in your area. Here are some common examples of services offered and corresponding prices:
To start your free estimate, visit Lawn Loves website.
Recommended Reading: How To Improve Your Lawn
Making Your Choice For Lawn Care In Lehigh Valley
We know that when you started thinking about lawn care in Lehigh Valley, you werent necessarily thinking about all of the facets that go into making a great company. But at the end of the day, you want a lawn care company that wont only deliver great results but an amazing experience, too.
After all, even if your lawn was green, if your lawn care company never showed up when they said they would or were constantly rude or unprofessional, our guess is that you wouldnt put up with it.Thats why its important to really dive into more than just the lawn care services offered. Many of these will overlap, but you want to find a company that is also made up of great people who can stand behind those services.That is why as you begin to narrow the playing field, ask questions not only about what services the company offers but also about how their people are trained, how regularly they replace equipment, and in what ways they communicate with their clients. You should also take time to read online reviews and ask for referrals. Hearing from other clients provides valuable information.
Choosing Joshua Tree For Lawn Services In Lehigh Valley
If youve done your research and weve made the list, we would be happy to answer your questions. We have worked hard to build a strong reputation as one of the best lawn care services in Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, PA, and wed love the opportunity to tell you more about what we do.If youd like to know more about how Joshua Tree can help meet your lawn needs at your home in Lehigh Valley or Buxmont, Pennsylvania, or you have more questions, were here to help! Get in touch with us to get some free expert advice and learn more about our lawn care program options.
Ready to get started?
Recommended Reading: How To Make Lawn Thicker
Is Trugreen The Best Lawn Care Company
TruGreen has strong points that make it a good choice for your lawn care needs. The company has a good reputation, and its lawn management techniques are backed by science and delivered by a team of highly qualified specialists.
That said, the best lawn care company is the one that meets your needs, including your budget. If you are wondering how to choose a good provider, heres what we recommend:
- Do quote shopping: Ask for a quote from the lawn care companies you are considering. This will help you compare prices and services offered, allowing you to get a good deal. As you have seen from our comparison of TruGreen competitors, lawn care companies are not all the same. Their offerings and prices vary, sometimes, even from one region to another.
- Find out about the companys reputation: When you hand over your lawn care to a company, you want to be sure that they will always show up for appointments and do what is right for your turf. Use a resource such as the Better Business Bureau to see what other lawn owners are saying about a company before committing.
- Consider your lawn care needs: Some companies such as TruGreen have a pre-made plan, but many others allow you to select only the services you need. Annual plans can put your mind at ease and even save you some money. On the other hand, a la carte plans allow you to pay only for what you need, but the costs of these services can add up quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lawn Care Services
Are lawn care products safe?
Products used by all landscaping companies are registered by the Environmental Protection Agency . In addition, most states have strict licensing requirements for any businesses that use herbicides for weed control. Further, some municipalities impose even guidelines more stringent than the federal government concerning the use of chemical lawn care products.
Are lawn care services worth it?
The question you need to ask yourself is, how valuable is your time? If you feel your freedom to enjoy your weekends is worth more than the money you pay for professional lawn care services, then yes, it is worth hiring a professional.
Also, how knowledgeable are you concerning the type of grass, trees, and shrubs you have? If you feel the risk of performing your lawn maintenance is worth the potential loss, then you should proceed on your own. Otherwise, you may want to bookmark this article.
Who will be working in my yard, and are they properly trained and licensed to apply necessary chemical treatments to my lawn?
All of TruGreen specialists are qualified TruExperts® that receive annual PhD-certified training to stay up-to-date on the identification and treatment of insects and diseases, weed control practices, and healthy grass growth. Each lawn treatment company has its own training and certifications for its specialists.
Don’t Miss: How Do You Get Rid Of Red Thread In Lawns
Lawn Care Services Near You
If youd like to get regular mowing or just a one-time clean up, you need to hire the right residential or commercial lawn care provider for your yardwork, your search is over. HomeGuide can find you the right lawn care professional.
With the varying weather conditions over the years, your lawn needs the touch of a lawn master to keep up with the changing demands of your grass and soil. Lawn aeration, lawn fertilizing, lawn seeding, lawn treatment a specialist will know whats needed and when. Not only that, HomeGuide has professionals ready to do lawnmower repair, mulching, sprinkler system repair, gutter installation, weeding, and more.
The times of looking at twenty websites to find the perfect fit are over. Simply tell us what you need, and within a few hours well match you with a list of suggested lawn care maintenance specialists, as well as their contact info and estimates. The rest is in your hands.
How Oasis Turf & Tree Is Different Than Other Lawn Care Companies
Unlike other companies, we follow a detailed eight-step process to ensure that you get consistent and reliable results every time. We invest time and money into services that will get you the long-term results you desire and focus on building the health of your soil rather than making it dependent on fertilizers and synthetic materials.
We believe in providing comprehensive lawn care services that address all of your needs rather than charging extra for the services that matter most. Our primary program consists of six visits two in the spring, two in the summer and two in the fall. Each visit includes:
- Custom blended fertilizers that naturally build the health of your soil
- Weed control that includes multiple products designed to take on tough weeds
- Full lawn check-up and evaluation to check for concerns before they become a problem
- Personalized communication with your technician
- Clean up where we blow off driveways and walkways after each application
- Proactive communication and follow-through to provide you with the highest level of service
- Free service calls so you dont have to wait until the next visit to get your questions answered
Our environmentally responsible approach to lawn care leaves you with a thicker, healthier lawn that is better able to resist drought and disease while retaining its moisture.
Also Check: Do It Best Lawn Mowers
The Top Lawn Care Services Of 2022
Get started with these three lawn care service companies:
- Frequency of Service: Every four to six weeks
- State Availability: 48
- Get a Quick Quote: Visit TruGreen site
Upsides and Downsides: Offering convenient and comprehensive lawn care across the continental United States, TruGreen is one of the highest quality choices available. This provider tops our list of best lawn care companies thanks to its wide variety of plans, mobile app, impressive industry reputation, and more than four decades in service.
Despite these positive attributes, some customers may find TruGreens lawn care plans less competitively priced than DIY options. In addition, the company offers more limited phone hours on the weekend, making it less than ideal for homeowners who prefer more traditional forms of customer service.
Our Commitment To You
For over 35 years Pauls Best Lawn Service, Inc. has emerged in Northern Virginia as one of the premiere residential lawn and landscape contractors. With an established track record comprised of hundreds of highly satisfied customers, Pauls Best Lawn Service offers unrivaled excellence in grounds maintenance by addressing the individual property needs of our clients. In a perpetually changing industry, Pauls Best Lawn Service works tirelessly to implement the most modern and sustainable industry methods as to ensure that we provide the BEST possible all around service to each client.
Our team approach and commitment to long-term client satisfaction is our guarantee.
Read Also: How To Treat Lawn Brown Spots
Local Lawn Care Companies
The size of a local company will determine the number of services the company offers. Local companies may have a better understanding of the factors that impact green spaces in your region than national companies. They will be able to suggest products and plantings that are best suited for your area.
Savatree: Best For Trees And Shrubs
- State Availability: 25 states and Washington D.C.
- BBB Rating: N/A
- Year founded: 1978
SavATree started in Bedford Hills, New York in 1978. The company offers extensive tree and shrub services, making it ideal for homeowners who have a lot of that kind of landscaping.
SavATree Services & Pricing
SavATree offers a variety of lawn care plans. It has a completely organic plan in addition to an integrated plan that combines fertilizing services with weed control treatments. It also offers a hybrid plan that spot-treats synthetic materials for weed control while using organic materials for lawn treatment. If you only care about your grass, SavATrees all-nutrient lawn care plan focuses on turf nutrition.
The pricing for SavATree varies. After the company conducts a soil analysis of your home, it crafts a customized nutrition regimen for your lawn, trees, and shrubs and provides a quote.
Why We Chose SavATree
SavATree offers comprehensive lawn care with additional tree and shrubs services. It has a wide selection of tree services including tree pruning, removal, disease treatment, and even insect and mite management. The company also has a smartphone app that quickly connects you with a local, professional arborist.
To get a quote from SavATree, visit the companys website.
Also Check: Do You Need To Fertilize Your Lawn
Take The Fuss Out Of Lawn Care With The Best Lawn Care Provider
Finding a good lawn care provider can be overwhelming because there are so many from which to choose.
TruGreen is one of the companies that lawn owners first consider, but it is good to compare this provider with others to find out what best meets your needs.
We hope this guide helps you to make a smart decision for your lawn and your pocketbook as well.
Diy Vs Professional Lawn Care
When shopping for lawn care service providers, consider whether you want do-it-yourself or professional lawn care. DIY lawn care is more affordable, but a professional lawn care provider could be a better option, depending on your landscaping needs. Below is a breakdown of both services.
- DIY Lawn Care: Do-it-yourself lawn care is exactly what it sounds like. Typically, the brand will conduct a lawn analysis and send a package of products recommended for your lawn care needs. You then apply the treatments and handle any required watering and lawn mowing yourself.
- Professional Lawn Care: A professional lawn care service is all-inclusive. A professional will analyze your property, create a routine treatment plan and then visit your property according to that plan. This service typically includes mowing, watering and tree services.
- Combination Lawn Care: Professional lawn care services also offer combination plans. These allow you to have professionals perform complex services such as lawn aeration or tree services but handle more standard tasks, such as mowing and leaf removal, yourself.
Read Also: Why Do I Have Mushrooms In My Lawn
What Is A Lawn Care Service
Lawn care services help your lawn stay healthy and green throughout every season of the year. They typically come with an annual plan customized for your property, with scheduled visits every four to eight weeks. These may include aeration, weed and pest control, and more. If your company plan offers lawn mowing, this will be offered every one to two weeks.
Weed Man: Best Pest Control Service
- State Availability: 48 states, excluding Hawaii and Alaska
- Year Founded: 1970
We rated Weed Man 3.9/5 stars as the best lawn pest control lawn care service because the company offers a robust pest control plan that eliminates plant insects, fleas, ticks, fire ants, mosquitoes, and more. The pest control services appear much more robust than their lawn maintenance services, which is typically bad news for a company claiming to be a lawn care specialist. However, most customers overlook Weed Mans technical flaws and manage to receive decent overall value.
Weed Man has been providing landscaping services for over 50 years. There is no job too small or large for its technicians from lawn aeration to simple cleanup projects, Weed Man can do it all. In recent years, the company has also added pest control to its menu of services and continues its mission to eliminate weeds through targeted weed control.
Although Weed Man happens to be a nationwide company, according to many of its customers, Weed Man feels like a local hometown business. The company offers excellent organic lawn care for optimal and eco-friendly lawn care.
Weed Mans Plans, Services, and Pricing
- Basic Lawn Care Package : Weed Man only offers one basic lawn care package but has many services that can be added or purchased as a one-off service. This package includes the following: lawn analysis, weed control, fertilization, crabgrass control, and overseeding.
You May Like: How To Measure Your Lawn For Fertilizer