Hunter Hpc Face Panel
The pitch: The HPC face panel brings Pro-C modular and fixed station controls into the world of Wi-Fi irrigation management.
- Hydrawise technology offers automatic watering schedule updates based on real-time climate data.
- The EPA WaterSense-approved system delivers instant alerts to contractors in the event of a problem in the system.
- To install, swap out the dial face panel with the new touch-screen HPC.
For more information:Hunterindustries.com
Niagara Falls Choice For Garden And Construction Equipment Rentals Repairs And Maintenance
Are you a general contractor looking to rent construction equipment for a project or a homeowner with a DIY project, big or small? Then get in touch with us at E-Quip Rentals & Repairs Ltd. in Niagara Falls. We’ve been a trusted, locally owned and operated business offering quality lawn and garden and construction equipment rentals throughout Niagara since 1998. We have the knowledge and experience needed to provide you with the right equipment for the job. From power tools and excavators to chainsaws and scaffolding, we have a collection of equipment you can use for construction, home improvement and lawn and garden projects. Give us a call today.
Rent Your Equipment
Why buy costly equipment you only need for a short time when you can rent them for less?
Take home great savings on quality Husqvarna® products!
Wonderful Job in Record Time
E-Quip was recommended to me by a friend. They did a wonderful job fixing my lawnmower and in record time. Price they charged was very reasonable. I would recommend this company to my friends.
– Lorrie D
– Joscelyne B
Friendly and Knowledgeable
The owners or E-Quip are very pleasant with whom to deal. Friendly and knowledgeable! Really enjoy shopping here!
– Chuck S
Toro Smrt Logic Internet Gateway
The pitch: Get remote access and control of your Irritrol and Toro irrigation controller through the internet.
- Secure and consistent 900MHz communication with 3X the range of Wi-Fi.
- Access to your landscape through your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Compatible with the full line of Irritrol and Toro irrigation controllers.
For more information:Toro.com/smrtlogic
Zero-turns have made increasing advancements in technology and operation. At Ferris, Dan Roche, director of marketing, says they have noticed trends that lead back to the bottom line of productivity.
Its not surprising to us, but we have been monitoring these trends through the voice of our customers, Roche says. There is an ongoing desire for productivity. These contractors need these machines to go further in their work.
Roche also considers operator comfort to be crucial to the productivity of the machine. Weve seen operator comfort getting more air play in terms of what contractors want, he says. They want to isolate the operator from the terrain.
Good suspension systems and comfortable seats are increasing in popularity to offer smoother rides for operators, while still maintaining the quality of the cut.
Weve heard of operators doing stretching exercises to reduce their fatigue before they hop on their mower, he says.
Josh Sooy, director of the professional business segment at Cub Cadet, says zero-turns will have to keep up with the demands of professional landscapers.
Also Check: Sod Roller Rental Lowes
How Can Renting Equipment Help Your Business
Renting heavy equipment allows you to add to your fleet quickly to meet a sudden increase in demand. For loggers and landscapers, it’s an excellent way to fill your seasonal equipment needs without a lengthy commitment. You also won’t have to worry about where to store unused equipment or incur extra storage costs.
When renting, you’ll avoid the often prohibitive maintenance and repair expenses, which can have a positive impact on your business’s bottom line. If you’re thinking of buying a model, a rental lets you test it first to make sure it’s a good fit for your operation.
Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller
The pitch: This Wi-Fi Rachio controller makes smart watering work for you and your customers.
- Rachio integrations make it easy to upgrade your customers to a product that works with favorite smart home platforms.
- There are no recurring fees for either you or the homeowner at any time.
- The controller fearures two ports for rain, freeze and flow sensors and a dedicated master valve terminal.
For more information:Rachio.com/pro
Also Check: Mowing Simulator Ps4
Bannerman Sports Topper: Btd
The Sport Topper is a medium-capacity, precision-built, hydraulically powered top dresser.
The Bannerman Sports Topper has a variable-speed conveyor floor and high speed dispensing brush that can place sand topdressing down in grass plant, and fill aeration holes to a depth of 30%.
They are capable of spreading sand, sand peat loam, sand/soil, organic top soil with leaf mould and reclaimed sewage sludge, manures and soil mix, calcined clay for ball diamond and other infield ball diamond mixes, agregate stone dust, bark chips, and grass clippings.
Why Choose The Cat Rental Store
Getting a Cat land clearing equipment rental or anything else from The Cat Rental Store is a fast, seamless process. Our expert staff is on hand to assist you. We can help with everything from product selection and usage advice to offering flexible and affordable rental terms that work for your company. What’s more, we’ll take care of all your maintenance and repair needs for the duration of the rental period.
As a full-service rental equipment provider, you can count on us for:
- A large selection of late-model equipment in peak operating condition.
- Fast delivery to your work site to save time and resources.
- Business-friendly rental agreements that fit your needs and budget.
- Thoroughly inspected late-model machines with the latest technological advancements.
- Flexible rental agreements that meet your time frame and fit your company’s cost structure.
- Complete maintenance and repair service to keep your rental in peak operating condition.
- Access to product support by telephone whenever you need it.
- On-site training is available to show your operators how to use the machines productively and safely.
Recommended Reading: Cost Of True Green
Why Rent Landscaping Equipment
Contractors and businesses use rental equipment for a variety of landscaping project tasks, which can include:
- Clearing brush and trees
- Concreting an area
- Fence post installation
If your upcoming landscape project includes some of the following assignments, renting equipment may be a viable option for you. Some of the reasons why companies and contractors choose landscaping equipment rentals include:
- Low operating and project budgets
- Small storage buildings for equipment
- Limited use of certain lawn hardware
- Expansion of services to reach new customers
- Travel distance to job sites
A landscaper with a small business is an example of someone who would rent equipment. Renting equipment lets them build their company and complete projects with different needs. They also avoid loans by renting instead of purchasing equipment. Plus, theyre not responsible for time and cost of storing and maintaining the equipment.
Electric Hedge Trimmer 30
category #08 group #837Little Wonder crafts the finest, most durable hedge trimmers in the world. Little Wonder electric hedge trimmers have been the choice of landscaping professionals since we invented them in 1940. You won’t find a more durable hedge trimmer on the market, than Little Wonder hedge trimmers.
Read Also: Revive Brown Grass
Faqs About Lawn & Landscape
How long does it take to grind a stump with a stump grinder?
- A stump grinder is a piece of heavy equipment that grinds the stump and main roots below the tree into wood chips. However, the time it takes to grind a stump depends on the size of the stump, the location and the weather. It can take anywhere from 15 minutes to several hours.
Do you really need to aerate your lawn?
- A lawn aerator rental from United Rentals can help you create the beautiful lawn you dream of. If you have compacted soil, soil with heavy foot traffic, or are renovating or planting a new lawn, aeration can help improve water and nutrient movement, improve rooting, prevent fertilizer and pesticide runoff, and enhance irrigation. The best time to aerate is in the fall however, if your lawn is already healthy and green after the summer, there is no need to aerate.
What’s the difference between a garden cultivator and a garden tiller?
- Garden cultivators are lighter pieces of equipment than tillers and are used to loosen the soil in existing areas, weeding the area, and mixing compost into the soil. Garden tillers are more powerful, with heavier, larger tines to work the soil. While tillers can perform smaller jobs in place of a garden cultivator, heavy-duty tillers are best used for larger projects like breaking up new ground or digging deep into the soil. United Rentals has a fleet of walk-behind and hand-held tillers for rent that are right for your project.
Our Forestry Rental Equipment Lineup
Our extensive equipment inventory covers all aspects of forestry operations. Choose from products such as:
- Forest machines: These versatile machines offer a variety of logging options that enable your crews to work faster and more efficiently than ever.
- Feller bunchers: We provide an assortment of track and wheel feller bunchers for gathering and cutting trees.
- Log skidders: Use a skidder rental to pull freshly cut trees from the forest even faster than before.
- Forwarders: Use these powerful machines to carry felled logs from the cleared lot to another area for pickup.
- Harvesters: You’ll find track and wheel harvesters that are ideally suited for a variety of tree felling, delimbing and bucking applications.
- Knuckleboom loaders: These multifunctional loading machines are available in stationary and trailer-mounted versions and provide a fast solution for sorting and stacking freshly cut logs.
- Stump grinders: Use these machines to reduce and remove stumps after cutting down trees.
- Work tool attachments: Adding attachments like mulchers, delimbers, grapples and saws to your forest rental equipment will enhance its versatility and productivity.
Our staff will be available to help you find the right model for your applications and match machines with the appropriate attachments if necessary. You’ll know that you’re getting the right forestry rental equipment to get the job done.
You May Like: Cub Cadet Riding Mower Costco
When Is Renting The Best Option For Your Business
You should consider renting heavy equipment when you need to add to your fleet quickly like when experiencing a sudden increase in your workload. A rental is also a viable solution if you want to avoid costs such as storage, maintenance and repairs. If you’re thinking of buying a machine, renting allows you to take it for a “test drive” before making a long-term commitment.
Lawn And Garden Equipment Rentals In Niagara Falls
Update your home or business landscape using E-Quip Rentals & Repairs Ltds lawn and garden equipment. From equipment to dig holes for fence posts to tools that help you cut sods and weeds in your garden, we have a variety of rental equipment. Contact our Niagara Falls office for more details. You can trust our stock of name- brand equipment to be in peak condition and ready for your next project. We offer rentals of:
Whether youre a small or medium-scale gardener, our garden tiller is an ideal gardening tool for you. Our equipment can help tow and walk behind, while making it easy for you break down the hard soil and prep it for a new batch of your plants. Get in touch with us to learn more about our equipment.
Power rakes or dethatchers improve the health of the turf by allowing air, water, and light to reach the root. You can use our detachers that help you remove the thatching residue to keep your lawn healthier. Whether youre a landscaper or a homeowner, we have the right equipment for you.
POST HOLE DIGGERS
Whether youre a fence installer or a property owner who wants to protect your land, post hole diggers are the right choice for you. A post hole digger digs semi-deep, yet narrow holes to install fences, signs, and posts. Depending on your requirement, you can choose from the variety of equipment we have.
Recommended Reading: Lawn Maintenance Cost Per Square Foot
Gas Hedge Trimmer On Pole
category #08 group #862Gas-powered with long reach and sharp blades for the ability to complete work with ease. Includes commercial-grade cutting blades and vibration reducing engine mounts for operator comfort. Articulating gear case allows blade adjustment in 15° increments with a total range of 180°.
How To Rent Landscaping Equipment
At MacAllister Rentals, our goal is to make our rental process easy. Thats why it takes only three steps:
Our multiple locations in Indiana and Michigan make it simple to find a location near you, such as Lafayette, IN, Macomb, MI, and Vincennes, IN. You also can rely on our friendly and experienced team for honest advice and equipment recommendations. They can even help you find the exact attachments or equipment to finish your job.
Got questions about renting from MacAllister Rentals? Contact us for more information. Were happy to offer our assistance!
Check out our landscaping related resources:
Read Also: Trugreen Services Cost
Wright Sport I Zero Turn Mower
The pitch: Wright Manufacturing 36-inch Sport Intensity mower combines all the features of a stand-on mower with the choice of stand-on or sit-down operation.
- The Sport Is fold-away seat is positioned so the operator can step off for quick exits or to remove debris, and the mower stops immediately.
- Wrights floating AERO-CORE deck on the Sport I tilts side to side and front to back, allowing the mower deck to better follow the terrain contours, and rollers automatically adjust the deck height to changes in terrain.
- Recessed caster wheels reduce the mowers turning radius.
For more information:Wrightmfg.com
What Is Landscaping Equipment
Lawn equipment covers a lot of different hardware. Our fleet includes small landscaping equipment, like straw blowers and chippers. We also have attachments for larger equipment, like skid steers or lawn tractors.
Because of the compact size of this equipment, its convenient for small-scale jobs and projects in confined areas. These areas can include land near an existing garden, lake or pond. Smaller and lighter equipment can also prevent more damage to an existing lawn or other vegetation.
Our rental attachments and landscaping equipment rentals are helpful during every stage of an outdoor project. Use them for jobs that include clearing, grading and more.
Also Check: When To Overseed Lawn In Iowa
Exmark Lazer Z Diesel
The pitch: The Lazer Z Diesel commercial zero-turn riding mower has a 96-inch UltraCut Flex Wing cutting deck and Yanmar liquid-cooled diesel engines equipped with Exmarks RED Technology.
- The deck uses four matching blades to deliver consistent cut quality across the entire 8-foot width of cut.
- Fully fabricated and welded from high-strength 7-gauge steel, these decks feature Exmarks exclusive flow-control baffles for a signature quality of cut.
- The machine is capable of mowing in excess of 10 acres per hour.
For more information:Exmark.com
Grasshopper 900 Series Maxtorque Diesel Model
The pitch: This 900 Series model is a front-mount diesel mower that offers high-torque power while producing fewer emissions than gasoline or propane tanks.
- The mower features a Tier 4 Final-compliant 1.3-liter, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel engine.
- The torque of the diesel engine allows for uninterrupted mowing, even in overgrown conditions with choices of either a 61-inch or 72-inch DuraMax decks.
- Standard features on the 900D 1.3-liter model include a combination electronic fuel gauge and digital hour meter and two USB charging ports.
For more information:Grasshoppermower.com
Also Check: Trucomplete Lawn Service
Lawn & Landscape For Rent
Our fleet of lawn and landscape equipment includes a variety of tools to keep your landscape in tiptop shape. From hydraulic or gas to , we have what you need. We also carry several in different sizes, all of which are designed to maximize safety when used, and to accommodate any project.
If youre looking to maintain your plot of grass, choose from any of our . Sod cutters, weed eaters, log splitters, hedge trimmers and backpack leaf blowers will keep your lawn in the best shape possible.